Broken Image Finder
The scope of the Broken Image Finder Add-on is to detect unavailable images by scaning the currently visited website and its embedded stylesheets. The target group is website administrators.
View the Project on GitHub dupps/broken-image-finder
The Broken Image Finder Add-on aims on the target group of website administrators.
It is an open source add-on designed to work with Mozilla Firefox 16.0 and later. This add-on adds a button to the navigation toolbar and doesn't require you to restart the web browser.
Click here to get the Broken Image Finder Add-on
- Added option to ignore commented lines in stylesheets
- Improved badge initialization and positioning on windows
- Improved options
A badge will be shown, in which the number of hits is displayed.
- Added statistics
- Optimized notification popup
- Enabled panel toggling by clicking the toolbar button
- Improved 'first run' handling
- Replaced simple icon with vold toolbarbutton module
The user is now able to customize his browser using the default customize dialog, inclusive the ability to remove and later re-add the icon and move the icon between toolbars, etc. The changes persist between sessions.
- Optimized the behavior of the toolbar icon
- Added status code description in detail view
- Some ui optimization